Luke Alessi

Luke+Alessi

Julia Lindo

Luke Alessi graduated from Belfast Central School in 2005. He attended the Rochester Institute of Technology. There, he majored in New Media. According to the Rochester Institute of Technology, this major gives students the ability to “…explore the many aspects of digital design, giving you the skills needed to create ingenious work.” Currently, Luke lives in Rochester, working as a Senior Product Manager of Future Solutions for Kodak Alaris. Luke works closely with his teams of software engineers, user experience designers, and product owners to deliver the next generation of photo printing kiosks. Luke is married to Jennie Lea Alessi, whom he met in college, and together they have a son named Owen. In their spare time, Luke and Jennie play a lot of competitive kickball and volleyball and enjoy traveling to any place with a beach.

When asked to highlight from his time spent at BCS, Luke remembers his senior trip to Disney World, winning Sectionals, and playing Euchre during his study halls.

For students attending Belfast Central School, Luke Alessi offers the following advice: “‘Showing up’ and showing work ethic can take you farther than pure intelligence a lot of the time. I was never the smartest guy in a college class, but I was always present, was always taking notes, and I never missed an assignment due date. This effort was noticed by one of my professors, who offered me my first ‘real’ job after college and started my career. This same mentality has demonstrated to all my superiors in my career that I am reliable, and reliability has a lot of value.”  This wisdom is valuable guidance for all students!